[WTS] Luna Oso 2.0 Men's 11 Sandals, Sony RX100 II Camera

WTS/WTT:

Sony RX100 II $200. Imgur album of pictures is here. Edit: original pics didn't include a timestamp, which is here

The camera is used, with wear visible on the body and rear screen. There is a dent on the front of the lens housing, visible in the album. The micro-usb port door/cover does not stay closed. I haven’t been able to get the camera to connect with my phone via WiFi, unsure if this is from a camera issue or me doing the wrong thing. Camera is otherwise in great working order and lens not scratched.

Weighed in at 296g on my scale including a battery but not including an SD card. Ships with camera, Sony battery, two aftermarket batteries, USB to micro USB cable, USB wall plug, international wall plug adapter, and box. If you’d like I can include a Micro SD to Micro USB adapter for transferring images directly to an Android phone on the go. Selling as I'd prefer to just use my phone from now on.

Luna Oso 2.0 Men's 11 $60. Imgur pictures. Purchased for $115, used for less than 15 miles on a mix of dirt/rock trail and road walking. Selling as I purchased the wrong size.

Prices include CONUS shipping. Default payment is PayPal business plus 3%, will accept F&F, Venmo, or Cash App if you prefer that. Also interested in a partial trade for a 2018 SMD Gatewood Cape (seam sealed or not) in like new condition.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags