[WTS] Tarptent Protrail w/ the works, Custom SWD 35 pack and Zpacks roll top pillow stuff sack

Cleaning out the gear closet...

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F0ccGD8af79W7FyxeuWwcEglp7vP45Ic

1. Tarptent Protrail with the works...Easten Carbon X front & rear poles, tyvek ground sheet (smidge smaller than actual footprint) and 12 shepard stakes in a cuben fiber stake bag. Tent has been used about 12-14 nights and is in great shape.  Set up in the photos is terrible...was trying to set it up on turf in the wind :) Looking for $235 including everything...

2. Zpacks Dry back/pillow. Not sure which size it is, see measurements. $28 shipped

3. Custom SWD 35 frameless backpack that's "murdered out" as the kids say these days. Pack is super comfortable and really well made, used about 8-10 nights. No hipbelt. Only selling it because I'm ordering a matching one with more volume since I'm hoping to start taking my kids out with me next summer and will need more room. Airflow sit pad in photos not included. Have  ghetto kitchen scale and it looks like its around 18 ounces give or take a little...$245 shipped

Here's a list of what was ordered:

Superior 35 - UL Backpack (Frameless) Main Body Color:Black VX07 Accent Color:Black VX21 

Torso Size:Med 18-20"

Lycra Mesh Shoulder Pouch on both straps

Load Lifters

Tall Side Pocket on Left Side (while wearing pack)

Bottom Sleeping Pad Straps

4-Way Stretch Front Pocket that has been split  into top and bottom pockets

Roll Top Side Compression 

Mesh back sleeves for foam insert (similar to Gossamer Gear Packs & fits their sitpad perfectly)