[WTS] Practically new - Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2, Osprey Atmos 65 Men's Large, Klymit Insulated Static V & more

Hi All,

New to this subreddit. Hope I'm doing it right.

Anyway, my 60-year-old dad and I recently took up backpacking as a new hobby. I love it. He doesn't. After literally ONE overnight backpacking trip together, my dad has decided that backpacking isn't for him and he will only do day hikes going forward. I have all of the same gear as my dad and I am willing to answer any questions about these items.

So - I have a bunch of barely used gear to get rid of. This gear literally appears to be new and has only been used ONE time. There are no cosmetic or aesthetic issues with this gear - it appears completely new. I will send more pictures of any of the gear upon request. I did include some pictures in the link below. The tent is not pictured, but I will take some pictures, if requested.

X

ITEMS (all were purchased in late 2017 or early 2018), some pictures: https://imgur.com/a/VKPvqra :

Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 - Retail price = $350, asking 300 OBO

Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 Footprint - Retail = $70, asking 40 OBO

Osprey Atmos 65, Men's Large - Retail = $270, asking 200 OBO

Klymit Insulated Static V - Retail = $85, asking 50 OBO

X

These would be great items for someone new to backpacking looking to get started, or someone looking to upgrade some of their gear. I have some other accessories that I could throw in as well - cheaper items. We are just looking to get back some of what was spent. If you are willing to buy all of it, bigger discounts available.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I think I covered all the main points.

Best Regards, Jordan

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags