9/22 - FS: 8000m down suit, mountain boots, down jackets, ski boots, other MH jackets/shells (55+% off MSRP)

All items are brand new. Shipping is included in prices unless otherwise noted. I'll knock off a few bucks for local deals here in SLC. I can do Google Pay, Paypal, Venmo, Wells Fargo transfer, or cash if meeting locally. Percentage off refers to discount from retail price. If paying through PayPal, add 3% or do F&F.

I know buying boots without trying them can be tricky, so I can take returns on any of the boots if they don't fit, as long as we make some sort of arrangement beforehand.

(MH = Mountain Hardwear)

Marmot 8000m Suit - size M & L - $399 (~68% off)
Full down suit for those who want to go suffer in the high mountains but still want to keep their limbs. Available in medium and large. I'll post pictures of mine later, but they're new so here's a generic one for now. Full details and specs here:
https://www.marmot.com/8000m-suit/785562506596.html

Asolo Base Camp Gore-tex mountaineering boots - size 9.5 men's - $275 for local pickup in SLC (~70% off)
------- or $288 shipped
New with tags and everything. Burly double boot with integrated gaiter for some serious missions in the mountains.
Discontinued, but similar boots retail for about $1,000
* see notes above about the option to return if they don't fit

MH Metatherm EXS down jacket - $97 (70% off)
Super lightweight down jacket. Virtually the same thing as the Ghost Whisperer jacket, they have the same specs with negligible differences.
I have a few of these in different colors, both men's and women's. **What you see below is what I have left. This list is kept up to date**

Men's jackets (bottom row)
- men's medium / maroon
- men's medium / light red/orange
- men's large / yellow
Women's jackets (top row)
- women's large / red
(just to show the tag, the yellow medium already sold)
Columbia Morning Light hybrid jacket - women's size S - $45 (59% off)
Synthetic layer with stretchy and breathable fabric on the sides

Women's Scarpa Gea RS alpine touring ski boots - size 24 - $275 for local SLC pickup (~58% off)
--- or $295 shipped
Brand new, last year's colors.

Women's Scarpa Freedom SL alpine touring ski boots - size 23.5 - $275 for local SLC pickup (~61% off)
--- or $295 shipped
Brand new. This is last year's model (I think). They come with Intuition liners and the usual accessories.

MH Cloudseeker jacket - size M - $180 (~65% off)
Awesome lightweight ski touring shell with powder skirt, large glove-friendly pockets, armpit zippered vents, and RECCO reflector

MH Ozonic Stretch rain jacket - size L - $75 (~60% off)
Fully waterproof rain jacket, very lightweight and stretchy, doesn't feel like a plastic bag like many other rain shells

MH Therminator Insulated Parka - size L - $95 (~65% off)
Very warm synthetic insulated jacket with RECCO reflector, powder skirt and many pockets