[WTS] EE quilt, 2 stoves, tarp, goal zero, camelback

Hi everyone. Cleaning out my closet and looking to sell some gear.

MSR Pocket Rocket - Used, but in great shape. I bought a second one this summer when I was on the PCT and had no way of getting this one to me. Looking to get $20 shipped.

MSR Hubba NX One person - Used maybe a dozen times. No holes or damage of any kind. One of the stakes that came with it broke, but the other 8 are fine. Comes with ground sheet. $175 shipped

Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus - Bought this for my PCT thru hike, but never ended up bringing it. In perfect shape. $60

MSR Trail Mini Solo Cookset - Used, but in great shape. comes with Lid, 0.5ml cup and carry sack. Pot holder got lost in one of my moves. $20

Kovea Power Nano Stove - Don't remember when I got this. Been used a few times. In decent shape. $10

Camelbak Arete 18 - Used this as a pack when skiing. Used a handful of times. Comes with 1.5L bladder which I added the insulated tubing to. $30

EE Revelation 20 degree, long, wide, 850 fill power down. Literally bought this and never used it as I started making my own own quilts. Been stored since I bought it. Never slept in. Comes with stuff sack, large storage sack and straps. $250

Equinox egret 8 x 9'4 nylon tarp - Used this a a few times on backpacking trips. Ended up making my own tarp and no longer need this. No tears, no torn out grommets. $15

Items currently located in south Florida, but driving to Denver for work in a week so I can deliver there after October 4th.