FS: MLD Duomid/Solo XL inner, Neo Air L, WBBB plus Mini Fly/Yeti 40, MLD Bivy

Unloading some backpacking gear…the first one is the toughest. I love my Duomid.

FS: MLD Duomid Orange Citrus with a solo XL inner net sil floor plus MLD carbon duo pole. Selling as a set. I have glued the 4 inch extender into the bottom of the carbon fiber pole. If you plan to use this shelter as a 2 person shelter you would need to order a new pole. The way I use the pole it is off set to allow for more interior space. This set up is 3 years old and has probably 25 nights on it. Other than some dirt it is in perfect condition. No issues whatsoever. CONUS only PayPal F/F/ or plus 3% $400

FS: MLD Superlight Sil Bivy (Green top) full net left zip XL. <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Brand New (only used in yard to test under Duomid)</span> CONUS only PayPal F/F/ or plus 3% $140

FS: WBBB XL Lightweight Double w/ whoopie slings, Mini fly, Yeti 40 degree camo plus a few extras a couple of dutchware lines and 2 aluminum tree strap attachment points. BRAND NEW I slept in this in the yard a couple of nights and just can’t find the comfort zone. I intended to return to WB, but missed the 60 day window when I didn’t get it back before a Yellowstone trip last week. My mistake is your savings. $550 worth of brand new gear for a savings of $100 CONUS only PayPal F/F/ or plus 3% $450

FS: Thought I’d throw this in while trying to sell the other stuff. I have a Neo Air Xlite Large that had small hole in it…when I chose to fix the mattress <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>wouldn’t</span> totally deflate at night. Since fixing I have used it 2 nights without issue and left it inflated in my house with no air loss for a week. I have been using my Xtherm so I thought I’d see if someone wanted to try this guy.  CONUS only PayPal F/F/ or plus 3% $40