FS: Broke College Kid Gear Dump

All prices include shipping. For some reason this forum wont let me post any pictures due to “security reasons” but I am more than happy to send them to you if interested.

$135 Big Agnes Qcore SLX 25×78. About 2 years old but hardly used. It has the dual valve system and is the comfiest pad I own, just a bit more than I need. No leaks. Inside sack is 25.16 ounces on my scale.

$160 Enlightened Equipment Recon Long/Wide Orange 10D model. Honestly a badass bug bivy but I am moving away from silpoly in general and have new products to take its place. In original bag. Slept in for about 30 nights and find I have tons of room inside. No holes and I haven’t had any problem with water coming through the corner stitches. My scale has it at 8.06 ounces inside stuff sack.

$150 Yama Mountain Gear 1P Cirriform Silpoly Tarp Seam Sealed. Probably my favorite tarp due to its design but once again I am shifting towards dyneema and 1 trekking pole shelters. Has all original guylines and linelocs but I seemed to have misplaced the bag it goes in so a Sea to Summit Dry Bag is included. Set up roughly 10 times. My scale has it in the dry bag at 16.59 ounces. Bonus that you don’t have to wait for Yama to make it!

$30 Sea to Summit Reactor Fleece Liner Regular. It’s fairly heavily used but I have washed it twice since my last use. Zero problems with it though. I have a replacement item and won’t ever need to use both so time to get rid of it. I have no stuff sack for it as I usually kept it in my clothes bag and therefor no info on its size but I am a 6 foot tall fairly slender male and its quite comfortable. My scale has it at 13.35 ounces.

$40 Brooks Range Wind Breaker Hooded – This is an older product that might have actually just been a prototype. The coolest feature is that small squares of fleece are laminated to the inside of this jcket to help eliminate the “trash bag” feel of most ultrlitewind breakers. Stuffs in to its own chest pocket. There is a small stain on the inside on the chest pocket but unnoticeable while worn. Size large. Weighs in at 5.91 on my scale.

$50 REI Traverse 28 Liter. Nice pack but hasn’t seen much use in the last 2 years and time to sell. In fair condition, certainly not pristine. A less important straps are just now showing signs of fraying and some discoloration on the back support. I don’t have a hanging scale but weighed it in the past and remembering it weighing a little over 2.5 pounds I believe. Awesome support though!

$70 Osprey Talon 44 Liter. Also a fairly well worn piece of gear with about 200 consecutive miles put on it. I got it to start my go in to the ultralite world but dumb lucked my way in to a Hyperlite pack. The compression strap coming over the top is missing but if you have the brain on it is not needed. There are a few small stains on the brain and hip belt from aquamira leaks. I weighed it a while ago and it came in right around 2.25 pounds, rather light.

$15 Patagonia Fanny Pack. Its the small one, bright blue and red. In nearly unused condition but I did cut out a hanging loop that I was never going to use, then I stumbled in to something better.

$100 Spot Gen 3. Perfect working order and barely used so I’d rather get lost than pay the yearly fee.