FS: high quality gear: WM Bison -40 Long, Hilleberg Anjan 2, Marmot 8k Jacket/Pants, WM Exped booties

Don't lowball me too hard, but please make offers. I hate to see this stuff not being used.

WM Bison - $725 obo + shipping
I've got a lovely WM Bison, Gore Dryloft Super 6'6" length. It's kept me warm for a few of the coldest nights in the northeast, but I don't see myself up on Denali, parting with it to fund some other adventures.  wanted to see if there's any interest here. Also interested in trades for a WM Puma 6'6"
Pics to come

Hilleberg Anjan 2 - $400 obo + shipping
Gently used Anjan for sale. Seen ~30 nights in the field, no stains, rips, tears, or anything wrong with it. Zippers are smooth and elastic on the inner tent is tight. No stakes included, but if I can find the originals I'll throw them in. Comes with original poles, bags, stake sack, and spare repair pole section.
Pics to come

Alpha SV - SOLD
Like new, men's medium, nothing wrong with it, just don't use it. Never used ice climbing or mountaineering, etc.
Pics

Marmot 8k Jacket/Pants - $375 obo + shipping
Men's Large, Red color, great condition, be happy in the cold.
Pics

WM Windstopper Exped Booties - $70 obo + shipping
XL (US 12-14), NWOT, never used in the field, got a good deal on them and don't use them. They go great with the 8k suit.
Pics

BD Vipers - SOLD
One season of use, I have too many tools.
Pics

Thanks,
Paul