FS: Mountain Hardwear EV2. Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2. Mountain Hardwear Trango Assault. Hilleberg Jannu.

John O’Bright · Aug 18, 2018 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0
FS:  Mountain Hardwear EV2.  Excellent condition/no issues.  Winter Mountaineering use only/clean. $350.00obo plus shipping

FS:  Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2.  Excellent condition/no issues.  Winter Mountaineering use only/clean.  Older, slightly lighter version/no vestibule. Comes with footprint. $250.00 obo plus shipping

FS:  Mountain Hardwear Trango Assault.   Light use.  There are no visible signs of usage wear, however; this tent has not been used in a while and although properly stored it has some deterioration. The Coating is slightly sticky on the floor and the sealant around the outside of the window is now opaque and flaking off.  There is a tent smell to it.  I believe this tent in it’s current condition would still serve as a functional winter/cold weather mountaineering tent.  The price I am offering it at is relative to it’s condition/age with full disclosure of issues. $125.00 obo plus shipping

FS:  Hilleberg Jannu (Green).  Excellent condition.  Slight dust on outer shell fabric.  Completely clean interior/no issues. Used once on Rainer. Amazing tent. $625.00obo plus shipping

All tents sold in as in condition.  Prices do not include shipping. Please contact me if you would like to see more photo’s of any tent. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags