[WTS] EE Enigma 20 L/W, Borah Tarp, Lanshan 2, XL Ghost Whisperer, Zpacks bear kit, MYOG Pack, other odds and ends

In preparation for some big trips, I’m cleaning out some more gear that has been/is about to be replaced. The lanshan has never seen the trail, only a yard pitch. I have recently washed the ghost whisperer and quilt to get them ready for their new homes. All of my prices include CONUS shipping.

Enigma - $225. This bad boy is charcoal/navy, has maybe 30 nights in it and minimal farts. Long/Wide. 850 fill. 24.something ounces.

Zpacks Bear Bagging Kit - $35. SOLD. Hung a couple times. I prefer to just sleep with my food. 3.4 oz

MYOG Pack - $95. This was crafted by the legendary and is heavily inspired by the Simple V1. It has a Kumo style pad sleeve on the back and is made of 210 Dyneema Gridstop. Without a pad it clocks in around 13.5 oz. The “torso” length is about 21.5, enough length to fit a z-lite.

Lanshan 2 - $95. I bought this from another user here. They never used it, I pitched it in my yard once. It’s white. Somewhere around the 40 oz mark iirc. I forgot to take pictures of this so if you need them, please ask.

Ghost Whisperer - $75. It’s black. It’s XL. It weighs 9 oz.

Montbell Tachyon Pants - $70. Size XL. Black. Forgot pictures. 1.8 oz.

Borah Tarp - $35. Comes with 1.2mm zline guys with micro linelocs.

SMD Gatewood Cape - $95. SOLD Grey. 2018 version 10.6oz

S2S Nano - $20. SOLD Not much to say here. I’ll sell it with either tarp for $15

Katadyn BeFree - $25. Not too much use on this guy. I like my sawyer more.

Pictures Here