FS: MLD Bug Bivy 2 and MLD Solomid XL Inner Net

I’m selling my MLD Bug Bivy 2 and MLD Solomid XL Inner Net. If you want both items, I’ll take $10 off their combined total. Please PM me with any questions.

MLD Bug Bivy 2:

• Purchased new from MLD in April 2018
  • Silnylon floor with “Orange” upper fabric color
  • Used only 3 nights
  • Comes with everything shown in the pictures (except the stakes), the original silnylon stuff sack from MLD, and some accessories MLD included with the Bug Bivy 2 (some shock-cord, mitten hooks, and thin orange cord)
  • Weight of bivy as shown in pictures: 8.1 oz
  • Weight of MLD stuff sack: 0.4 oz
  • Condition: bivy is in very good condition – it has no rips, tears, or holes. The zipper sliders run smoothly. There is some minor trail dust on the silnylon floor and a few dog hairs in the mesh.
  • I’m asking $120 shipped in the U.S. for the Bug Bivy 2

MLD Solomid XL Inner Net:

• Purchased new from MLD in May 2017
  • Brown silnylon floor
  • Used around 25-30 nights
  • Comes with everything shown in the pictures (except the stakes and trekking pole) and a gray silnylon stuff sack from Oware (I cannot find the original MLD stuff sack)
  • Weight of inner net by itself: 9.9 oz
  • Weight of gray silnylon Oware stuff sack: 0.5 oz
  • Condition: inner net is in good shape. It has no rips, tears, or holes. I recently cleaned and lubed the zipper with McNett Zip Care from MLD. One of the zipper sliders works like new. The other zipper slider is beginning to get a little sticky but still works fine – just wanted to mention it. There is dog hair in the mesh and some minor trail dust on the silnylon floor.
  • Modifications: to save weight, I removed the little cord-lock used to hold the door back when rolled up. I added some shock-cord and cord-lock with mitten hook for attaching it to the top of a pyramid tarp. And I added a loop of guyline to the peak for pitching the inner net by itself.
  • I’m asking $100 shipped in the U.S. for the Solomid XL Inner Net

MLD Bug Bivy 2 pictures:

To suspend the head end of the bivy, I used some thin shock-cord with a cord lock through the mitten hook. This is pretty light and effective, but the shock-cord does come out of the mitten hook some times when stuffing/un-stuffing the bivy. I never bothered suspending the foot end of the bivy.

Floor of the bivy:

MLD stuff sack + accessories:

MLD Solomid XL Inner Net pictures:

This is the worst amount of dog hair I could find. Most the inner tent is much better, but dog hair just sticks to this mesh:

To suspend the inner net from a pyramid tarp, I used this shock-cord and cord lock combo. It allowed for me to adjust the tension as needed. The orange guyline shown is some thin reflective stuff from ZPacks that I used only when pitching the inner net by itself: