[WTS] MLD, Zpacks, Katabatic Gear, GG, Melanzana

Have a few items to move along. Shipping paid for by me to all US states, Puerto Rico included, and paid for by the buyer to elsewhere. Paypal only please.

Photos here.

Zpacks Hexamid $280 shipped - Excellent condition, no holes in net or tarp - not sure of the DCF weight, looks/feels lighter than the .51 - Circa 2010, handmade by Joe with original invoice to be included - Fully enclosed netting - 223g/7.86oz all in

MLD Burn $200 shipped - Excellent condition, looks unused - 2017/2018 version - Prophet straps, unmodified otherwise - Size M - 452g/15.94oz

Gossamer Gear Kumo $110 shipped - Excellent condition, looks unused - 2015 version right before redesign - unmodified, original back pad included - size M - 628g/22.15oz with hipbelt attached. I believe this version can be stripped to sub 12oz.

Katabatic Gear Helios $140 shipped - Good used condition, photos included of repaired abrasion on outer pocket - framed with bendable aluminum frame-stay, considered by many including myself to be one of the most comfortable carries - size L - 940g/33.16oz

MLD Cuben Superlight Bivy $150 shipped - Excellent condition, looks unused - half moon headnet, opens to the left - size M - 137g/4.83oz

Melanzana Grid Zip Top Pullover 50 shipped - used/great condtion; worn a few times around the house, never on trail. still cozy and fuzzy, not dryer baked. no damage/odors - fig(purple) - size L - 274g/9.67oz

Edit: can't seem to get bullet points to work on this one, anyone know the format?