**FS: summit/day pack -- Osprey Manta 30L

For Sale:  Osprey Manta 30L
  • Condition:  Lightly used; bought for my girlfriend (a while ago); she's gone (that's good) and I kept the pack (even better). Some minor abrasions--on the pack, not the  ex-girlfriend (see photos; again, of pack...).
  • Color:  Looks like light green to me. "Olive" maybe?  (I'm not good at the whole what-color-is-it thing)
  • Features:  Lots. This pack has more pockets than a Vaudeville magician.  (I count nine, but there may be more.)  It even has special shock-chord, adjustable straps on the left shoulder strap for your hiking--uh, I mean TREKKING--poles.  So if you get this pack, you'll be DYING for trekking poles.  So you'll look COOL. Right.  For a list of the features, see the screen capture I stole from REI.
  • Hip Belt:  Yup; it's got one.  Small zippered pocket in each one, too.  (FANCY!)
  • Rain Cover: Oh, YEAH, it has one!  Bright red, too (your favorite color, right?).  Rain cover stows in its own packet (that makes 10, I guess) and has a built-in shock cord with cord lock to ensure air tight seal (well, almost).  Also, rain cover detaches and can be used as a very, very, very, very small parachute in the event you're in a very, very, very, very dire emergency and you're certain--very, very, very, very certain--this is the way you want to die.
  • Size:  Frame is S/M (see photo).  
  • Pack Capacity:  27L.  Yeah, I know it says "30L" on the front of the pack, but technically, because it's a S/M size, it's 27L.  I don't want to get sued over 3L (maybe for 4L, but certainly not 3L).
  • NOT Included: hydration reservoir/bladder.  Do you really want the one I've been using all this time?  If so, don't tell me.  ("Awkward!")  However, there is a dedicated slot for the hydration reservoir/bladder (the one you provide...).
  • Retail Cost: bought it about eight years ago; think it went for around $150.  REI has the 28L for $165.
  • Price:  $50 seems fair, plus shipping ($14 Priority Mail). PayPal Family & Friends or you pay the PayPal fee.

Minor abrasions (below)

Rain fly and dedicated pocket (below)

Dedicated slot for hydration reservoir/bladder.  (What the hell do you call those things, anyway?!)

This is Ranger.  He says you should buy this pack.  He knows these things.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags