Montbell Burrow bag#2 new

The synth version of Montbells famous Downhugger, the Burrow bag#2! Comfy bag on the not pricey side of the force.

EN TESTED: 2? (Comfort), -4? (Lower Limit). Model #2 is exclusive to Japan! (Until today)

All new, 0 sleeping in it. 120$ shipped (i take up to 25$ of shipping, rest is on you).

PARTICULARITY : see picture, “By orienting the fabric’s warp and weft threads at 45 degrees to most major seam lines the sleeping bag becomes more fluid or elastic in nature”. Worths 17500¥, so 157usd$ + shipping from Osaka.

For all kinds of situations but not for ultralight hikers doing thru hikes at 3,2lbs. Still good for some hiking, small expeditions, camping, etc.

SIZE LIMITS (reason to sale) : realized that jap gear is made smaller than ours. Would fit perfectly someone 5’5″ (165cm) or less. I m 5’9″ (180cm) and I feel bit too close to both ends (they say can fit someone up to 189cm well but I dont recommand it).

Google Downhugger or Burrow bag. Nice reviews and on the cheap side. In fact it s more pricey to send it back to Osaka. So here it is, yours. I ll take up to 25$ of shipping, rest is on you.

External URL link  https://en.montbell.jp/products/goods/disp.php?product_id=1121272

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags