FS or Trade: Reslung C4s; Draws; Biners; Chalk bucket;; Red Alien; TCU 3; Shoes 41, 35, 34.5; etc.

I'll happily take $, and am interested in trading for stainless bolts/hangers and other tools/hardware for fixed anchors.
Please read:
--Shipping runs $7 CONUS, and is not included in prices unless you spend $150. I might meet a low-maintenance person locally.
--If you select PayPal's Goods and Services option, then add 3% to cover the fee.
--I will not haggle. If you find a better price elsewhere, please buy it there. I will consider discounts on orders over $150.
--I'm happy to send closeups of gear if you're serious.
--PM me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is what was available on the eve of 8/2. More pictures and updated gear lists follow.

All cams but the TCU and Splitter Gear were just re-slung by Luke at Runout Customs; he did a fabulous job.
Lightly-worn C4s (these have annodization on contact points of lobes)
#2 and #3: $54 each
#1: $50
#0.75: $47
Moderately-worn C4s (these lack annodization on contact points of lobes, but have plenty of groove left)
#2 and 3: $49 each
#1: $45
#0.75, 0.5, 0.3: $40 each
Rigid-stem Friend 1.25 and purple Wired Bliss: $20 each
Red CCH Alien (no serial #): $38
TCU #3 (some wear; serviced and re-slung in 2018): $30
Splitter Gear cam (good shape, unknown vintage of sling): $15
Omega Pacific Doval biners (marginal to very light wear): $3.50 each or $24 for all 8
Neutrinos (blue, yellow, red): $4 each
Red and silver Photons and orange Ange: $5 each
Other biners in image: $4
Metolius Curve Hexes 7-10: SOLD
Giant collapsible ClimbX rope/gear bucket: $20 (local pickup only)
Mad Rock collapsible chalk bucket: $15 if you boulder with speakers; $8 if you promise not to
Chalk bag: SOLD In case you forget what you're doing, it reads "CLIMBING"
Chalk balls: the 2 that remain are the kind you staple or zip-tie, but they're free with a purchase if you ask
BD Posiwire draws with minimal wear (2016): $60 for the set
Ice Trekkers (unused, fit women's 5-7): $10
Evolv Defy 39.5 (women's, a few years old but unused): SOLD
BD 3/4-length sling (2014 and near-pristine): $2
La Sportiva Oxygym 35 (women's, some wear, original soles): $20
La Sportiva Muiras 34.5 (women's, need resole and rands, original soles, uppers in great shape): $20
Mad Rock shoes size 41 (need resole soon): free with purchase
Padded gear sling: $5
More images of shoes below.
Evolv
Oxygym
Muiras

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags