ITEMS ADDED 8/6: FS: Big wall gear: Fish Atom smasher and snake charmer, La Sportiva Gandas, Sawed off pitons, ski packs, tent

Cleaning out the closet.. Make me an offer on anything. Shipping to be discussed.
La Sportiva Gandas. Fresh off their first resole with 5.10 dot rubber. Some wear on one ankle but nothing major. $80.

Fish Atom Smasher Deluxe. Lots of wear, but nothing that effects the structural integrity of the bag. Has my name and phone number written on it. $75.

Metolius Rack Backpack. $30. Dirty but in otherwise new shape.

Fish Snake Charmer. New. $40.

7 Sawed offs, 2 #1 beaks, 1 rurp, 3 rivet hangers and 2 cinch hangers with racking biners. $60 takes the lot.

Bail biners/lockers/draws. Cheap. Make me an offer. Pullys and fixe stainless steel single ring anchors, $5 each.
BD lynx shovel. Some dinged pant and scrapes, but no dents. $25.

BD Ice screw rollups. New. $15 takes them both.

Dynafit Speed 20 Ski Pack. One small ski edge hole otherwise like new. $40.
All in excellent new condition. BD goretex mittens, some insulation, mens XL. $30.

Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 15 Ski pack. Like new, I almost always wear my running vest instead. $50.

OR short goretex gaiters. $15.

REI halfdome 2 tent. Roomy 2 man intro to backpacking tent. Excellent condition. If you want I'll set it up and take photos. $60.

Merino Wool Baselayer tops. $20 each. From left to right: Mens M stoic lightweight half zip. Mens L Icebreaker 200 weight quarter zip Sold. Mens M Moutain Khaki heavy weight half zip.

Climbing Pants: OR Ferosi size 30, couple small holes in the knees, OR would fix it. Sold.. Prana Brion, 30Wx32L, new. $30. Patagonia Jeans. 32w regular. New. $25

Guidebooks, you pay shipping, preferably with something else.

Camp Alpax Special. 50ish cm. This things pretty cool, like a sumtec but the trigger swings out from inside the shaft, and it actually climbs water ice decently for what it is. Good condition, some dings and scrapes from plunging and some dents on the hammer from pounding pickets and pins. Pick is in 9/10 condition. Sold

Dynafit Denali Skis, 184 with speed radical bindings. A repaired coreshot on the edge that needs to be redone. I'd say Bases 5/10, Edges, 7/10, Topsheets 9/10 Bindings 10/10. Speed radical heels were replaced under warranty and only have 2 days on them. SOLD

Grivel North Machines w/ extra adze. Great condition, picks are at around 50% to replacement. I love these tools, but I want quarks so the picks are interchangeable with my Nomics. SOLD

BD vapor helmet, M/L. Small ding from hitting my head on a roof, no damage to the foam. Sold

Arva Evo 3+ beacon. Excellent condition. This beacon turns on automatically when you strap it on, so you'll never forget to turn your beacon on again. Sold

G3 Alpinist Momix skins Long. Trimmed for Black Diamond Boundary 107s and used maybe 10 days. I ended up deciding to drill the tips for Dynafit skins. Sold

Smith I/O goggles. Like new, no scratches. Comes with extra lenses. Sold.