UPDATE: PRICE DROPS! ITEMS ADDED! MOVING GEAR SALE: YETI COOLER, FOLDING BIKE TRAILER, MOUNTAINEERINGS BOOTS, PACKS, CLIMBING SHOES

I quit my job and I am moving into my truck to pursue the life of a digital nomad. All items for sale were in personal use by myself.

YETI HOPPER - $150 shipped
This is a cooler, yay. It is great at keeping things cold, wow. I have used it primarily to keep beer cold and store perishable food for climbing trips (make a huge bag of pasta at home, then keep it cold in this cooler for instant dinner every night. Ascend.) It has been moved into the category of fridge recently and I want to upgrade to one of the bigger, square shaped ones. I cant remember which size this is, but it can fit an entire 30 rack with a bit of ice added. (disclaimer: my significant other claims it has a "cooler smell", but I live with it and I don't notice it)

ULTRA FANNY PACK - $20 shipped
I dont even know what to call this thing. It is in a category all its own. More than a fanny, less than a backpack. Holds two nalgenes, sandals, snacks, cameras, car keys, phone, and has gear loops for clipping. This thing is a wunderkind. You want it, I know you do. (helmet for size reference (sorry no banana))

Travoy Bike Trailer - $200 shipped
This trailer is amazing. I wouldn't be selling, however my bike was recently stolen and I am moving. So it goes.
I have used for one 3 day tour, grocery shopping, and laundry. This trailer changes what your bike is and how you interact with using it to transport things.
It is an unreal experience and the ease of use is life changing, if you are bike commuter.
(because my bike was stolen you will need to order this piece to anchor the trailer to your frame)

SCARPA Hardshell Mountaineering boots - size 10 - $150 shipped
These are a kick ass pair of boots. Extremely comfortable liner, extra super watertight. I have only had leaks when my foot accidently gets fully submerged. These boots can do anything and are edge like the best of them.

La Sportiva Mythos - size 42 - $45 shipped Great condition, except for the popped toe. These need a resole, but I couldn't wait. So, I bought another pair. You buy these ones!

Vasque 100% waterproof, insulated hiking boot - size 10.5 - $35 shipped
This is an amazing boot, so comfy in the cold weather. I am moving to the coast, so I don't need the insulation.
The vibram sole is solid on ice and like I said the boot stays very warm when walking through snow.