FS: two tone tarp

I bought this because I thought it best to have something on hand for a trip while waiting for Mamajamba to arrive. I set it up once (added some lines to do so), then packed it away. MJ arrived in time for my trip. Now this is available again. . .$105 shipped CONUS first I'll Take It gets the magic paypal info. I'm knocking five bucks off what I paid. From the guy I bought it from (who bought it from a HF member named Streamline): ... Tarp Specs from Streamline- " 116" at widest 96" in the apex of the cat curve x 140" long Green & Brown 1.3 sil fabric came from Wilderness Logics The corner reinforcements were made from 200d Oxford - Coated from DIY Gear Supply I used LineLoc 3's on the side corners that were attached by 1/4" grosgrain and I used plastic D rings for the ends attached by 1/2" grosgrain I used Gutterman thread also. Shock cord tensioners on the side tieouts and dynaglide included. Weighs in at 15 oz. and packs down small. Also, I placed the seams on the sides versus the ridgeline so there really is no need to seam seal. I never did and still never saw water come through." ... I found all the description to be true and I liked the tarp quite a bit. The "no seam along ridgeline" feature seems to be a good thing. The build quality IS high, as described. Very professional. Lovely tarp, I just don't need two. Other pics can be seen at the previous FS thread here: https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=78865 (I hope that link works. . . .)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags