FS: Crazy Art's Going out of business sale – Zpacks, MLD, EE and more

I’m not really going out of business ;-) I’ve just collected too much gear and it’s time to purge some of the old for new.

All prices include shipping, Priority USPS CONUS and assume PayPal “send cash” option. If you want to send the $ as “goods” for the buyer protection I totally understand, but please add 3% top cover the fees they charge. I haven’t sold anything here in quite a while, but you can search for me in the archives and see my history.

Zpacks Solplex – used about 20 nights, in excellent shape, no holes. I added the door toggle before Joe added it and installed interior pockets and line locks on the tie outs. $425

Exped Hyperlight Synmat, size M 20×72 mummy, great shape, no holes, includes repair kit and stuff sack. 12.3 oz on my scale. $90

Exped Air Pillow, size M, no holes, 3.0 oz. $25

Enlightened Equipment 20F Enigma quilt, excellent condition, includes back straps, stuff sack and nylon storage bag. 900 Downtek. Stored loose, great loft. Grey/Charcoal, Regular/Wide, but I think this is one of the older ones which is now actually a Short/Wide, I’m 5’ 10” and it fits fine to my shoulders. 16.6 oz on my scale. $275

Montane Minimus Smock, Pertex Shield+, in excellent shape. XXL, fits like a roomy L. 5.9 oz. $75

Lukes Ultralite Silnylon rain jacket, pit zips and extra sleeve length. Seam sealed and in excellent shape, maybe only worn 2-3 times. $50

MLD 28 Spirit Quilt, Long length, XL width. Brand new, never used, I never seem to need more than my 38 Spirit and a jacket – includes stuff sack. Stored loose. 25.5 oz on my scale. $225

Montbell Alpine Light, size XL. This is an older one, likely 2012 or so. The down still lofts up great but there are a few tares that I patched with clear Tenacious Tape. The hood is also stained from the back of my neck I guess. Stored loose. $60

Zpacks pack cover, never used. $35

• This topic was modified 24 seconds ago by  .