FS: TX2 Womens SZ 10 Shoes, Pata & Marmot Jacket (M) QDs, etc Mens Sz L Jackets Patagonia, RAB, BD etc

Continuing to refine systems and clear out less used stuff.  Also selling some items I purchased for my wife that were rejected for various reasons.  Shipping TBD.  I PayPal and am very good with email and questions.

SCARPA Techno X SZ45 - New, No Box. $50 Slightly roomier fit than the SZ44 TC Pros, especially in forefoot where the Techno X is wider. Nice padding over the toe box as well. Again, probably around a US11 to 11.5 Depends on what you like.

MSR Whisperlite International - USED. This is the combo White gas / Kerosene model pre-shaker jet (which many preferred as it supposedly simmers better than the newer models). I just cleaned it up and checked the pump and O-rings. Fired up no problem. Has only burned white gas. Maybe 8 trail days of use? Windscreen/heat reflector show wear. Will include larger MSR bottle. $30

Sierra Designs Men's Stretch DriDown Hoody - XL, Black $70 Used twice. 800FP DriDown with STRETCH. Reviews said it ran small so I ordered 1 SZ up. I’d say it’s true to size and better suited to a true XL. I’m a 42” chest and it was a tad too big. I would layer over cool weather clothing as a “light belay” over jacket. WARM and outer fabric more burly than the usual wisp puff.

RAB Generator Jacket - NWOT, Size Large, Orange, $70. This is a Primaloft 1 / Gold Piece. 100g Body, 60g Sleeves. Think of it as the better, warmer brother of the ubiquitous NanoPuff. Info:Link

BD Access Hybrid Jacket (100g PL1 w/ Schoeller sides) - $70 NWOT, Large, Orange. Similar to above but the stretch Schoeller is intended to let it breathe more. Note later models downgraded to Primaloft Silver. This is the first year model that had the better PL1.

Patagonia All Free Jacket (Softshell, Large, Ranger Green, lightly used) - Simply have a ton of softshells. $30(Not my pic)

Patagonia Levitation Hoody Mens Large - New With Tags $90

BD Mens Valley Shorts - Sz Large.  $25 Thought these ran small.  True Large.  Worn 2x

Womens Sportiva TX2 Approach EU42/W10 and Salomon Wings Flyte 2 - W Sz10.  Both worn 2x.  Fit is true to size.  Wife did not like color/fit (her foot is more narrow, these better for med width size I think).  TX2 $60  Salo $50

Marmot Womens Ether DriClime Sz M - $40 NEW No Tags.  Arms a bit short for my wife who's 5'11".  

Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Sz M - $65 - NEW No Tags - Color not her fav.

Really Nice Franken QDs.  13 Draws.  Bolt side is WC Heliums, Gen1 or Current Positrons.  Rope side all BD Livewires (pre hood wire).  Bolt side has ave wear from hangers.  Rope Livewires VERY light use.  Dogbone webbing is brand new.  $10ea  $120 all of them.  

More to come as I have time....