WTS: Seek Outside BT-2 UL Bomber Two Person Tipi/Mid

Up for sale is my lightly used, NO LONGER AVAILABLE Seek Outside BT-2. I purchased it new from Seek Outside in 2016 and used it around 7-10 nights since. I took great care of it and always stored in hanging in a closet. It is seem sealed. Seek Outside stopped making the BT-2 in 2017 and replaced it with their current 2 person tipi The Silvertip.

I paid $245 with shipping so I will sell it for $175 CONUS shipping included payment via Paypal F&F. Comment below and send me a message for my e-mail if interested.

This is a TRUE two person bomber of a shelter and an absolute palace for one. It is a symmetrical hexagon at 64″ tall, 108″ wide zipper to zipper, and 96″ long side to side. At 28oz including the stuff sack it isn’t as UL as a lot of 2p mids available but no other mid available can compare to the heavy duty bomb proof quality of the BT-2. Great for backpacking with a partner in severe weather and UL backpack hunting.

Great write up from Dave Chenault’s awesome blog Bedrock and Paradox:

https://bedrockandparadox.com/2015/03/30/the-mid-ive-been-looking-for/

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I can pitch and take more if requested.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags