Closet is getting emptied! Mountain Hardwear, Black Diamond, MSR, Arc'teryx, and more

Made a big step up into a smaller apartment with my girlfriend and I am culling items from the gear closet.  These are all items that are redundant, replaced with something newer and shinier, or just never really got used in the first place.  Conditions range from almost threadbare to brand new.  I'll list them based on their lack of scratches.

Gear is located in Oakland, CA.  Happy to arrange local delivery or even local-ish delivery if it is convenient.  Otherwise the prices don't include shipping, but do include whatever fees might amount from Paypal or Venmo transfers.  Prefer cash, but open to trades if that is your thing.  Feel free to call me out if the price seems gouging.

Brand New w/Tags:
 MSR Whisperlite Stove (no canister) - won this one in a raffle and already own too many stoves.  This isn't the international or universal, white gas only - $45
 Salomon Agile 250 Waist Belt - given as a gift, unable to return.  Has the ability to hold water and a smart phone, gels, keys, etc.  Comes with a brand new Salomon 250ml Flask - $15

Nearly New:
 Black Diamond Speed 50 Back Pack (S/M) - Purchased last summer for a climbing trip, then found another pack I liked more.  This has 3 days of use and has otherwise sat in my closet - $100
 Black Diamond Momentum DS Harness (S/M) - Replacement for an old harness, realized I don't like the metal buckles on the leg straps.  Used about 15 days before retiring to the closet - $25
 Snow Peak Folding Coffee Pour Over - Perfect for your glamping mornings!  Got this as a raffle price, used it once and it makes good coffee, but I prefer my Aeropress.  - $10 or free w/larger purchase
 Mountain Hardware Lamina Z -15 Degree Sleeping Bag (Regular) - girlfriend bought this for a trip to Peru and realized that it is too warm in California to justify this sort of insulation.  Used 12 nights and in excellent condition.  Blaze Yellow, very cheerful! Stay warm and be happy - $80

Used, but with minimal scratches:
 MSR E-Wing 2 person Ultralight Tarp - No stuff sack, but comes with strings attached and stakes!  I wouldn't call it ultralight, but it is pretty damn light.  String it up between trees or use it with trekking poles.  Set it high for light precipitation or set it low to weather out a storm.  I think it works well for one person, rather than two and it was a great cover for hammock camping.  Approx. 30 nights, but basically looks new - $50
 MSR 6L Dromedary - carried this when I worked as a guide in the desert.  Living in California I can't go 20 feet in the Sierras without getting my feet wet.  No reason to carry this much water, ever again!  Well used, my guess is 4-5 seasons of heavy use.  No leaks though and the cap is in good shape.  Stay hydrated my friend - $10MSR
 MSR Stowaway Pot (1.1L, I think...big enough for single person) - ultra-durable, but not ultra-light.  This thing won't ever die and I could probably take it to my grave for use in the after live.  Sadly I have trimmed gear from my camping set up and it is too small for car camping use.  Would work well with a Snow Peak Folding Pour Over system.  10 years old?  Doubles as a snare drum - $10
Arc'teryx Bora 65 - (Regular) - used for about 4 seasons of guiding work.  Replaced the hip belt and shoulder straps three years ago after I got an office job and barely used it since, practically brand new.  Almost big enough to sleep in, this is a work horse of a pack and worthy of your next expedition.  Never expected to get rid of it, but I haven't used it in over a year and it should find a new home - $150  

Well loved:
 Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 (Reg) - more nights in this one than I can count.  Very well used as it was my main bag for 8 years as a backpacking guide  It has been recently washed and has some loft in it still.  I find it is still good to about 40* if you sleep warm.  Sub-2lbs, great summer bag, if very seriously worn - $30
 REI Winter Sleeping Bag (Long) - made some time during the reign of Bush Sr.  This one has a lot of nights, but sleeps warm down to about 0* for me (5'6").  I imagine someone closer to 6' would sleep warmer.  Very old, still a decent amount of loft.  Recently washed, though the tags stayed dirty for some reason - $30

Random Packs:
Hydrapak Bishop Pack - marketed as a mountain bike pack, it works well for commuting and travel as well.  Nice foam padding on back and waist belt  Durable, with about 25 days of use.  Comes with a brand new Hydrapak 3L Reservoir - $45
Hydrapak Diamond H Pack - basically a stuff sack with straps and a brain, but comfortable.  Fits a 15" laptop no problem and big enough for weekend travel.  I used it as a commuter pack for a couple years, so it is well worn and has some fabric tears, but is structurally sound.  Comes with a brand new Hydrapak 2L Reservoir - $30
Rickshaw Messenger Bag - Used, but in good shape, hand-made in San Francisco!  Super hipster, likes pour-over coffee.  Beer not included - $20

Clothing:
Outdoor Research Synthetic Insulated (Small) - Currently known as the Cathode Hooded Jacket, I forget what it was called when I bought it 5 years ago.  Obnoxious green color that I thought was cool.  Used a few dozen days.  Excellent active layer that breathes well and is just the right amount of warm.  Looks brand new despite having gotten a few seasons of use out of it - $50
Outdoor Research Helium I (small) - in good condition, if a few years old.  Recently washed with DWR to revitalize it.  Lightweight and packs down super small - $20
Outdoor Research Horizon Jacket (small - fits like a medium) - Cheap jacket I bought to use when I didn't want to use my nice jackets.  Got about 20 days of use before it slipped to the back of the gear closet.  Not high-end, but waterproof and features full pit-zips.  Packs down moderately well - $40
Outdoor Research Fleece (small) - Their old thermo-grid fleece.  Similar to Patagonia's R1 Fleece.  Comfortable, 1/4-zip, thumb-holes, no hood, excellent mid-layer - $15
Westcomb Softshell Pants (small - approx. 29 x 32) - These things are rad, but I really don't need them anymore.  Older tech, but still work well for cold days in the mountains.  Some holes due to crampons - $50

All prices are OBO.  Happy to make a deal if you are giving it a good home and continuing to get this stuff outside.  I spent 8 years guiding and bumming around the southwest, if you are broke and have a good story I'll probably hook you up.