Firstlight, Fly Creek UL2, Bivy sacks, Gloves, Wild Things Guide Pack

Black Diamond Firstlight: Approximately 10 nights spent in this. I seam sealed it. No tears or anything like that. Include all the original stakes. $229

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with footprint: About 20 nights spent in this. Great lightweight tent. You can set it up with just the groundsheet and fly for a freestanding 1.5 pound tarptent. $229

Equinox Sprawler Ultralite Bivi/sleeping bag cover: I have two of these, with 1 night on one and 3 nights on the other. Spec'ed at 6.6 ounces with waterproof bottom and breathable top. $35 each.

Arcteryx Alpha SV Gloves size small. Orange. My wife used these for about 20 ski days, so the leather palms have so usage discoloration. But they are in fine shape. $79

Wild Things Guide Pack: An awesome 26 liter pack for 28 ounces. I just have too much overlap in my pack quiver to keep this one. Other than having climbing chalk dust on it, it is in nearly new condition. $109 Prices include shipping if you pay via Paypal gift. Add 3% if you choose to pay via Paypal goods.