FS - Mythos, Jumars, hexes, down booties

More gear room/van clean out...

Black diamond hex set 1, 3-11 (Missing the #2). These things are awesome, I would carry them around because I love the sound of cow bells. Mainly I just carried them around at smith to try and find places to put the #11. Turns out you can use these instead of quick draws too. $69 shipped (rubber duckie included for an extra $5)

AAC alpine journal, 2016 - $8 shipped
down booties, in great shape, unsure of size and brand. Too small for me (I’m 10.5/43) $15 shipped
Old Jumars - Look new except for a little wear from being rubbed up against other gear.. $45 shipped for the pair
LS mythos (43.5) in need of resold and TLC $25
Dynaflex training thing - $10/each
SOLD Petzl Dart Eperons Heel Spurs - $45 shipped

SOLD Helio shower - lightly used. aka, over two years Ive used it probably twice. $55 shipped

SOLD SMC perforated snow stakes - I’ve got 22 of them. Take them all for $25 shipped

SOLD BD Nut set - 4-13. In good condition, realized a triple set of nuts is a bit excessive. These are all in climb worth condition with tons of use left! $55 shipped

SOLD camalots #1 and #2, one trigger wire on the #2 is longer than the other fyi, no big deal - $65 shipped for both

SOLD - Trango Crampons - My first ice climbing crampons, nothing wrong with them, I just upgraded to a modern set. Comes with all hardware to convert to dual points - $40

SOLD - Misc Screws - 3 camp screws and 1 BD screw - $55

SOLD Friction labs chalk bag and liquid chalk, never used - $25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags