FS Like New Zpacks Duplex

I purchased this from the original owner a month ago.  He used it 4 times.  (I am not sure the year he bought it from Zpacks.  It has the Dutchware looking hooks for the storm doors if that helps with that.)  I have not used it at all (or even taken it out of the stuff sack).  My wife doesn’t like the idea of the smaller size so that settled that. It has two small holes in the stuff sack but the tent itself is like new with zero damage or issues.  The “holes” in the stuff sack look like two small slits in the dynemma fabric. They would be very easy to patch.  I wouldn’t bother with it if I was keeping the tent.  He included the two Zpacks carbon tent poles that were purchased from Zpacks.  He somehow broke one.  (It is the male tip that broke off inside one of the pieces. The carbon pieces look pristine other than that issue.)  I use hiking poles so I was not planning on using them.  It is the standard .51 dyneema that is the olive green color.  $550 shipped within the continental US and paypal friends and family.  Add the 3% if you don’t use friends and family.

I have not set it up so I don’t have pictures of it out of the stuff sack.  I did take pictures of the two holes in the stuff sack and the poles.  The program wouldn’t let me upload them due to the file size.  I can email them to you if you want to see them.  DM me with an email address if you would like the pictures.  Thanks.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags