Gear clear!!!!!

Well here goes nothing.... I need to raise money for a good divorce attorney so all the gear I've been stock piling for the family needs to go asap. All items are product only, buyer pays all shipping and paypal fees. When commenting to an item please list the line number to save on confusion. 1. BMBH original with whoopie slings in excellent shape. $125 2. BMBH original with whoopie slings in excellent shape. $125 3. BMBH original with whoopie slings in excellent shape. $125 4. Thermarest Neoair 25X77 original(great for the BMBH) no leaks or stains. $75 5. Thermarest Neoair 25X77 original(great for the BMBH) no leaks or stains $75 6. Thermarest Neoair 25X77 originalGreat for the BMBH) no leaks or stains $75 7. Arrowhead Toxaway tarp new with pull outs but not seam sealed. $80 8. Arrowhead Toxaway tarp used one night with pull outs but not seam sealed. $75 9. Kelty Noah 9 tarp with pull outs in excellent shape. $35 10. Kelty Noah 9 tarp with pull outs in excellent shape. $35 11. Hennesy Asymmetric diamond tarp with pull outs and seam sealed in excellent shape. Not sure which on this is but it weighs around 9 oz. and has about a 11'6" ridgeline. $40 12. Wilderness Logics bug net in excellent shape. $50 13. JRB Sniveller stealth regular in excellent condition. $120 14. JRB original No Sniveler in excellent condition. $140 15. Tewa Summer Breeze under quilt in excellent condition. $110 16. JRB down sleeves in excellent condition. $50 17. JCP down vest XXL in grey like new. $25 17. JCP down vest XL in orange like new. $25 18. JCP down vest L in orange like new. $25 All proceeds go to help me keep my kids so please don't PM me with offers unless you want to buy the whole dang list.