FS: Blade Runners, Mammut Rap Line, Smart Belay, Adjama Harness

• Recently I’ve bought a bunch of new gear, so it’s time to let go of a few things taking up room. 
  • Cassin Blade Runners $235 (size 1); These have very little use on them, just a few days really. I bought this pair when I was traveling to Canmore very often with the intent to leave them there. I don’t go there enough anymore to justify letting a pair sit there permanently, so now they are just sitting in my storage. They come with extra frontpoints and the storage bag.
  • Petzl Adjama Harness (size medium) SOLD; This is an awesome all-around harness. To be honest, not really worth selling to me. I just hate to see it go unused. Condition is reasonable good and it has plenty of life left on it.
  • Mammut Rappel Chord (60m) $100; Still brand new, never used this guy. Can’t return climbing gear so I’m selling it here.
  • Mammut Smart Alpine Belay (8.9-10.5mm) $30; Used a handful of times, same situation as the Blade Runners above. Kinda like the harness, I hate to see it go unused. 

Pickup in Seattle 98101 for free. I’ll split shipping with you to anywhere. Venmo or PayPal (you pay any fees). 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags