Looking to SWAP , some high end items

I have a thermarest ultra light cot,  it’s just over 2 lbs. I am 6 ft 1 in and have a few extra inches. I thought it would be nice but my pack is always too heavy. Paid $240 , and only set it up in the house. Also you trout fishermen, I  have an orvis helios 2, 5 wt. 8 1/2 ft. Long weighs 2 1/4oz.fly rod with several reels to choose from.. I  have a six moons design lunar le. And a six moons design fusion 65 pack, I glued 2 little strip of velcro on to make it easier to roll closed. I am looking to  lighten my load, and would like to trade some things for a z packs duo . Almost forgot I have a new MSR Freelight 2, never set up also for trade. I have  z packs arc blast with zippers supposed to be 63 liters, but  I’d really like an arc haul 70 liter, I  need to lighten up all the way around so may we can trade some things and make us both happy. I can’t get this to post pics but if you interested I can email..   thanks for reading this long post but believe me I will make it worth your while with trades thanks again bobby, by the way I’m 66 and carrying around a 38 pound pack is getting harder, I want to section hike the AT, early fall.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags