[WTS] Montbell Versalite // Men’s M // White + Melanzana Micro Grid Hoodie // Men’s M // Shale

Be the envy of all your buds with your sub-approved layer system starter kit!

PayPal F&F or add 3%; All prices include priority shipping with tracking in the lower 48.

Montbell Versalite // Men’s M // White // $160.00 shipped in the continental US

PRODUCT PAGE

IMAGE GALLERY

Y’all know the drill. This is the outgoing model of the Versalite in the best color they made. BNWT , purchased from the outlet a couple months back, and never tried on our-of-doors. It weighs 6.7oz as per the manufacturer, and is fully featured and looks straight crack. Well, almost...My only issue is that rather than the cocaine-White is was pictured as on their site, it’s more of a “Steel Grey”. Shit pops with the yellow tho.

I’m 6’3” and 160lbs and often struggle with outdoor gear fits because of this. I wear a M in a couple other shells, but While this almost a perfect fit, several try-ons revealed that it was a mite too short for me. And that sucks for a rain shell.

No returns to the outlet and could not exchange for an L as they sold out :(.

NOTE: I will consider relevant trades for a similar size L UL rain shell in equivalent condition.

Melanzana Micro Grid Hoodie // Men’s M // Shale // $68 Shipped in the continental US [SOLD]

PRODUCT PAGE

IMAGE GALLERY

Same deal as above unfortunately.

Bought gently used from a member here. Thought a medium would work, and yet again it’s juuuuust a little too short which sucks because it fits everywhere else :-/

Didn’t weigh it either because it’s not gonna be a part of my kit. They state a large is 12.2 oz so this will be.....a little less! ;)

Some very light pilling on chest fabric as-pictured in gallery but otherwise in very good condition. I’d give it an 8/10.

Smart Shoppers Save and buy BOTH for the combined price of $215.00 shipped!

DM for PayPal Info or with any question. International shipping requests considered on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks for looking . . .

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags