[WTS] Gossamer & GoLite packs, Sea to Summit & REI pads, MYOG UL dog bed

Doing a bit of spring cleaning because I have entirely too much gear :p

Prices include shipping to the US, Paypal only please.

Gossamer Gear 65L G4 Size Small - unknown vintage, comes to 16.9 oz on my scale. The hip belt is permanently attached and includes the optional foam inserts, but there are no inserts for the shoulder straps. $55.00

Gossamer Gear 2008 65L Size Small - 16.5 oz on my scale. This one comes with a removable hip belt and has foam inserts for both the belt and shoulder straps. $65.00 SOLD

GoLite Quest Women’s 65L Size Large - 2011 version - 47.2 oz. No major damage but it does show signs of wear, there’s a repair job on the side pocket elastic and one of the bottom loops (see photos). $55.00

Sea to Summit 2” Ultralight Inflatable Pad (Regular) - 13.72 oz, R-Val 0.7. Dimensions are 21.5”W x 72”L. Takes about 10 breaths to inflate. $45.00 SOLD

REI Lite Core 1.5” Inflatable Sleeping Pad (Short) - 1.1lb, R-Val 3.1. Dimensions are 20”W x 40”L. $30.00

MYOG Synthetic Dog Bed/Jacket Combo - 6.56 oz and 20” x 27”. This would be good for dogs under 20lb, I really love the design but my pup unfortunately outgrew it. The top layer detaches from the bottom using KAM snaps and can be converted to a jacket. $30.00 SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags