FS: Gear Lot – Bushbuddy Snowpeak Suntactics Zpacks Qiwiz S2S Petzl Nalgene

Hello all,

Selling a bunch of stuff that was part of an older gear list. Changing my pack items around and now I’m not going to use these. After I originally bought all this gear my wife and I purchased a fourplex that needed renos which took up all my time over the last 1.25 years so these never got used more then once or twice (for a weekend trip) – some items were never used.
**Note: I’m in Canada so shipping isn’t as cheap for me as it is shipping from the US. I’ll probably try to eat some of the shipping cost but ideally some of you like a few things here and splurge so I can ship a bunch of things to the same place and we can save on shipping. No pressure ;)

Brand New – Designed a Custom lightweight waterproof and durable bag hooked onto the back to hold charger. Includes everything you see (solar panel, 2500mah ultralight battery bank, 2 zpacks carabineers, the custom made waterproof battery bank bag and includes the Suntactics Solar Panel bag that came with it and two Zpacks 0.1oz carabiners. — Will add better photos and weights shortly.

World’s Thinnest 2500mah Powerbank — Fheimin 2500mah Battery bank MRSP: $20 // Weight: 65.7grams (2.32oz)

USB cable: MRSP $3 // Weight: 10.3grams (0.36oz)

Suntactics Solar Panel w/ custom bag tied in place with Velcro, Maratac thread and Zpacks carabineers MRSP: $99.95 // Weight: 217.7grams (7.68oz)

Price: $90 + shipping

RARE: Bushbuddy ULTRA Stove – Used only twice, no dents, just some normal discolouration. Built an awesome custom made windscreen modelled after the 2nd windscreen in this video

Bushbuddy ULTRA: MRSP was $120 (before Fritz Handel retired) // Weight: 153.7grams (5.4oz). I’m assuming value has gone up on these or at least stayed the same given their rarity – as you can’t buy the ULTRA version anymore… the only Bushbuddy version now available weighs more (6.4oz) which is made by Nomadic Stove Company.

Ultralight Aluminum Windscreen: 8grams (0.28oz) – Custom made and sturdy, unhooks and fits around bushbuddy to take up no space in your pack (fitting inside of pot). Adds much more stability to the bushbuddy and focuses flame under pot and protects flame from wind increasing efficiency. By rotating it, you can control the oxygen flow into the top of the bushbuddy. Amazing little windscreen! Lots of love and time went into making it/getting the holes to perfectly line up (Had to make a couple iterations to get it perfect). My cost was about $18 to make this $12 for the metal hole punches I had to buy and $6 in aluminum.

Price $135 + shipping

Snowpeak 900 Ti Pot with Four Dog Stove Ti Pot Lid Plus stuff sack // Weights: Pot: 105.3grams (3.7oz) /  Lid: 25.6grams (0.9oz) / Stuff sack: 7.2grams (0.3oz). MRSP $68 + $16 = $84

Price: $45 + shipping

Sea2Summit headnet / bugnet – can be used as a stuff sack too if you want. // Weight: 23.3grams (0.8oz)

Price: $3 + shipping

Storm Whistle – Wife has another one she keeps on her Keys keychain and it makes a heck of a lot of noise without even blowing full force. MRSP: $7.50 // Weight: 21.8grams (0.77oz)

Price: $2 + Shipping

Brand New – Qiwiz Big Dig Titanium Trowel with Zline loop attached (MSRP: $36) // Weight: 17.3grams (0.6oz)

Price $25 + shipping

Brand New – StarFlash Ultra Signal Mirror. MSRP: $17.9 // Weight: 21.6grams (0.76oz)

Price $7 + shipping

Brand New – Sawyer Plunger Straw, Backwash plunger and 16oz bag.

Weight: 16oz bag = 22.3grams (0.79oz) / Plunger: 30.3grams (1.1oz) // Straw: 2.1grams (0.1oz)

$3 + shipping

Pop can alcohol stove // Weight: 10.6grams (0.4oz)

Price: $5 + shipping

Brand New Small Pack towel / MRSP: $10 / Weight: 35.9grams (1.3oz)

$5 + shipping

Brand New – Stuff sack / Weight: 25grams (0.9oz)

Price: $0.75+ shipping

Used Once – Sea to Summit Premium Pillows (MSRP: $46.95) / Weight: 119.7grams (4.2oz)

Price: $30 each + shipping

Brand New, Never Used – Ultralight O2 Breathable RainWear by RSI – Size Medium – (Original Cycling Jacket STYLE# 1111 MSRP $35.95, Original Pant STYLE# 1060 MSRP $25.95) // Weight: – Jacket: 118.2grams (4.2oz) – Pants: 110.5grams (3.9oz)
Price: $25 for both

Used once – Sea to Summit X-Bowl (MSRP: $15.95) // Weight: 83.1grams (2.9oz)

Price: $7 + shipping

Petzl Tikka Headlamp // Weight: 73grams (2.6oz)

Price: $8 + shipping

Used twice — Zpacks Small Plus Roll Top Stuff Sacks. MRSP $12.95 each // Weight: 16.5grams (0.6oz)

Price $9 each + shipping

3.5″ tall aluminum windscreen (pot in picture for height reference) MRSP: $7. // Weight 21.1grams (0.7oz)

Price $3.50

Brand New 2L Evernew Bag.. Never taken on trip. Bought it 2 weeks ago. Installed ZLine on it for creating a Sawyer gravity Feed system with it but I just decided I’m going to do it with a 4L Platypus bag instead. MRSP: $27.95 // Weight: 43.3grams (1.5oz)

Price: $18 + shipping

Sea to Summit 5L Event Dry Bags MRSP: $24.95 // Weight: 50.5grams (1.8oz)

Price: $10 each + shipping

The most amazing Hydration setup. It’s a water bottle system that’s lightweight and collapsible but with a wide mouth and it’s also a hydration pack system that allows you to scoop water from small streams easily. Throw on a sawyer filter in the already set up connectors and slide the mouthpiece off and you have a gravity filter system or keep the mouthpiece on and you have an inline filter system so you can drink straight from the dirty bag. Best of all worlds. Uses Nalgene, MSR and Sawyer parts (plus a custom foam piece) and two clips (one to keep hose along pack and one which is an awesome quick release magnetic clip).

It’s unfortunate I’m getting rid of it (I decided to do water bottles instead). I spent a bunch of time making this perfect. Only used it twice. Getting into packrafting and so I’m trying everything to lighten my load. (Shifting to smartwater bottles).

Each Nalgene Canteen is 1.6 Litres. First I put plenty of measurements on all the bags to help with cooking. I also added clear packing tape around the bags to add a layer of puncture protection to them. The two with the foam blocks stand upright in the side pockets of almost any backpack. It comes with 2 clips to keep the hose tidy / along the bag and 2x magnetic release clips for the hoses which will end up on your shoulder strap. One of them has Sawyer release clips (run a sawyer filter inline). Comes with spare Nalgene Lids if you want them.

Price: $50

Nalgene Pillid MRSP $10 // Weight 20.4grams (0.7oz)

Price $2.50 + shipping

6x — 6″ Easton Stakes – includes a silnylon stuff sack // Weight 9.1grams (0.3oz)

Price: $12 + shipping

Paracord Bracelets

Price $2 each

6x Vargo V stakes and 1x Vargo Nail Stake. (Note one V stake on right is bent at the neck)

Price: $12

Esbit Stove from Zpacks // Weight 13.4 (0.5oz)

Price $6 + shipping