FS - BD Cams, Stoppers, Hexes

I’m doing some spring cleaning and wold like to get rid of some gear. Shipping depends on where you are, and I’m shipping from Sacramento, CA. 

DM me for details. I can do PayPal or Venmo.

The two Camelots and their carabiners have never taken a fall, but the .3/.4 has been weighted. There is some wear on the anodized color coating, but they are in otherwise great condition. They have both been cleaned and lubricated in the past month.

X4 offset Camelot size .4/.5 originally $79.95 asking $55. Includes a Neutrino carabiner originally $6.95. 

X4 offset Camelot size .3/.4 originally $79.95 asking $55. Includes an Oz carabiner originally $9.95

Wired Hexentrics set sizes 4-10, includes an oval carabiner. Originally $119.95, asking $65. These were never used on a climb, and the wear on the anodized coating is only due to practice placements.

Stopper set sizes 4-13, includes an oval carabiner. Originally $109.95, asking $60. These are in good condition, but showing signs of wear on the anodized coating. Not a single stopper has taken a fall, wear is just from placements. 

Detail

Tags