Black Diamond Spinner Leash, Petzl Irvis Crampns, Julbo Dirt 2.0 Sunglasses, Mammut Togir Harness, New Petzl Corax Harness, Wild Things Puffy, MEC Polartec Fleece

Black Diamond Spinner Leash - Has two Metolius Mini carabiners instead of the standard steel clips. $35 shipped.

Petzl Irvis Crampons - Brand new! Only been out of the box to take the picture. $95 shipped.

Julbo Dirt 2.0 Sunglasses - Used a handful of times, in great condition. Spectron 3 Lenses. $50 shipped.

Mammut Togir Harness, Size Large - Excellent 4-season harness. Lightweight and comfortable. It had 4 ice-clipper slots. Moderately used throughout the winter, no whippers. $40 shipped.

Petzl Corax Harness, Size S/M - Brand new! Never used. $40 shipped.

Wild Things Synthetic Puffy, Size Medium - Had this for a few years, it's never been my "go-to" piece, and as such, it's in great condition. The one drawback is it does have my name embroidered in the right cuff. I'm trying to figure out why I thought that was a good idea at the time. $65 shipped.

MEC Polartec PowerDry Fleece, Size Medium - This one's been hanging up for a few years, I've only ever worn it once or twice. It's in excellent condition and is wicked warm. $40 shipped.