[WTS] Closet Cleanout. Patagonia, Merrell, PrAna, Exofficio, Vasque, and more

Just moved, so I'd like to get rid of a bunch of stuff I don't need or have a use for.

All prices include shipping in the US. If you feel my prices are off, feel free to make an offer. If you buy more than one item, we can work out a deal also.

Patagonia Rain Coat. Mens XXL Unsure of the exact model. The color is close to how it looks in the close up picture. $50

PrAna Slim Fit Button up Mens L Didn't notice the loose string before I took the picture. It's not there now. 25

Exofficio Button ups Mens L Two different shirts. One has the mesh back. $20 each or $35 for both

Mountain Hardware Jacket Mens M Fits a bit on the smaller side. Not really even sure what model this is, so I'm not sure how to price it. $40

New Balance Minimus 1010 Mens 10.5 I wore these a few times. Never really liked them. $30

Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Stretch Womens 8 $30

Vasque Skywalk GTX Labeled as a size 5, but I believe thats the UK size so it's actually a 7 $75

Hennessy Hammock Ultralite Backpacker Asym Bought this a few years ago. Slept in in for 3 nights and didn't like it. It's basically like new. It does not have the tree straps. I believe these are $10-15 on their site or you could make your own? $100