FS: Feathered Friends Volant Hooded Jacket

Purchased new from manufacturer in 2011.  Used on about five trips (mostly one or two day stuff with the odd week spent on a glacier).  Stored properly (hanging up, uncompressed).  Still as warm as it was when I bought it.  Grey and red exterior, black interior.

Size Large.  I'm usually a medium or small tall and this fits reasonably on top of other layers, or spaciously with just base layer(s).

Two external "handwarmer" pockets and two zippered interior pockets.  Hood connects with snaps and can be removed if desired.  Draw cord for adjusting hood, and a velcro "face mask" closure.

I don't have a detailed fact sheet for this jacket, but as far as I can tell there are no huge differences between this jacket and the current version described in more detail here:

http://featheredfriends.com/volant-down-jacket.html

(Exact materials may have changed.)

Jacket is generally in great condition but has some isolated, minor spots of wear described below.

One area on the lower back where the material has "ripped" or worn through in a couple of small spots (pictured below).  For reference, each of those little squares is between 1/7 and 1/8 of an inch on a side.  You could patch this any number of ways (or leave it as is).  

One spot of abrasion on the back which hasn't penetrated the material (just changed its appearance a bit):

A few small spots of discoloration like the ones shown here:

One small abrasion on the left sleeve:

Overall great shape with minor cosmetic issues not affecting the performance of the garment.

$225 shipped CONUS.  Paypal only.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags