FS: Assorted Cams, Biners, Nuts---C4s, Camalots, Mastercams, C3, Alien...

Here's what I have:

Prices on individual items firm, but I'll consider package deals. Shipping will be the USPS Priority rate, and is not included in the price of a single cam, but I'll cover the shipping on 3 or more cams. If you're in Santa Fe or climb at Stone Age, I may be able to meet you. 

I take PayPal. Given all the scams we've seen recently, I wouldn't discourage you from using the Goods and Services option, but ask that you tack on 3% to cover the fee. I'm just as happy doing Friends and Family if you want to save a buck.

The image above shows all of the gear that remained in the wee hours of 1/22. Gear lists below edited as items sell. Scroll down for close-ups.

CAMS IN UPPER ROW:

C4 #2 in like-new condition: $52

C4 cosmetic seconds 0.4, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 0.75 (w/tags) $49 each

Ultralight Mastercam #2 (yellow) in like-new condition $45

Mastercams (5,6,6)--gently-used. $40 each

Gray Alien Evo (NOT a Totem) $35

C3 #2 (yellow) gent;y-used $40

CAMS IN LOWER ROW:

C4s--(0.4, 0.4, 0.5, 0.75) very lightly used and well-stored (slings dated 2011, but the nylon is shiny) $40 each

Old School Camalots (1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, ) $25 each for the 1s and $30 each for the others. I removed the slings I wouldn't trust; many would re-sling them all.

Nuts: BD 1, 1, 1, 2, 8, 9; orange equivalent to BD #9, Metolius curve nut #9. $5 each or all for $30. They've all been placed, some aided/fallen on (oh dear!).

Old oval and bent-gate biners (OP, BD, Kong) $3 each

Trango Phase biners (blue and gray) scratched but barely worn $5 each or all 8 for $35

Metolius Mini Biners (black and green)scratched but barely worn $5 each

BD Neutrinos (purple and red) scratched but barely worn $5 each

BD Hoodwires (silver and black) like new $5.50 each

Camp Nanos scratched but barely worn $4.50 each or $31 for all 8

BD Hotwires (rackpack and silver) scratched but barely worn $5 each $35 for the 8 silvers

Random Trango Wiregate (brown on top) $4

DMM wiregate (orange) $4

Mad Rock wiregate (orange) $4

Nuts

Gently-used C4s

Camalots

C3, Alien, and  Mastercams

Old biners, Phases, and random Trango wiregate

Metolius, Mad Rock, DMM, Neutrino, Hoodwire, and Nano

Hotwires

Detail

Tags