FS: Outdoor Research Gloves - Large - Alpine Alibi, Alit Glove, Arete (L) - Like New

Hey all,

Have a few pairs of heavier OR gloves that I got last year and they just haven't gotten much use considering what I'm currently climbing. All gloves are in Brand New/Like New condition and are awesome gloves, just not getting the use they deserve! 

OR Alpine Alibi II Size Large - Like New condition, used one day on some top rope laps and really liked them, just haven't used them since and prefer the lighter Alibis. Can't tell they've been worn honestly. $85.00 shipped next business day CONUS

OR Alti Gloves Size Large - Have put them on a few times and have been in the bottom of my pack a few times and they're just too much glove for the climbing I do, PNW summers, etc. I use my older Aretes for my colder weather glove now. Liner included. A ton of glove for those who need it. $80.00 shipped next day business day CONUS.

OR Arete Gloves Size Large - This is my extra pair of Outdoor Research Aretes,great glove that I use for colder weather climbs a lot. My first pair is still holding up so well, so I don't really need the extra pair laying around. Liner included and in great shape, worn for a few hours once or twice. $55 shipped next day business day CONUS.

****OR - package deal for the lot of them for $190!

Cleaning the closet to get ready for an upcoming Ouray/Moab trip in a few weeks, 

Thanks guys! Hit me up with any questions! 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags