OR Crocodile Gaiters, Wild Things Puffy, Black Diamond Harness & Softshell & Fleece,, Arc'teryx Alpha SL Pants, 5.10 Guide Tennies, Sportiva Solutions, Mammut Softshell & Fleece & Puffy Vest

Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiters - Size Medium: Bought many years ago and only ever used twice. In stellar condition with no tears, rips, or wear. $45 shipped.

Mammut Base Jump SO - Size Medium: Excellent softshell made with Schoeller fabric that's seen only a day or two in the field. I simply have too many jackets in my closet as is. $90 plus shipping.

Wild Things Puffy - Size Medium: This has seen very light use. It's a medium-weight, synthetically insulated puffy jacket. It has an internal drop-pocket and stretch side panels made of a very thick fleece. The one catch is it does have my name embroidered into the right sleeve. $100 plus shipping.

Arc'teryx Alpha SL Pants - Size Small: Worn lightly last ice season and once this season. I realized they're too small and restrict my movement. There is a tear on the inside of the left leg that has been adequately patched with Gore-tex repair tape. $100 plus shipping.

Black Diamond CoEfficient Fleece Vest - Size Medium: In excellent condition, no wear to speak of. $40 plus shipping.

Black Diamond Momentum DS Harness - Size XS-M: In excellent condition, having been used only a few times. $30 plus shipping.

Black Diamond Half-Dome Helmet - Size S/M: in great shape! Only worn outside once. $30 plus shipping.

5.10 Guide Tennie Mid - Size 7.5: Practically brand new, worn for a single half-day cragging day. $60 plus shipping.

La Sportiva Solutions - Size 41: Lightly used for the last few years, they have been freshly resoled using Stealth Rubber. $60 plus shipping.

Mammut Aenergy IN Vest - Size Medium: Lightly used for about a month or two, it is in excellent condition. It's comparable to Patagonia's Nano Puff Vest. From Mammut's website: "The Aenergy IN Vest Men is an insulating jacket that provides an intermediate level of warmth for stop & go activities. The Aenergy’s warmth is provided by the Polartec® Alpha® insulation, which also ensures that you do not overheat during intense activity. The elastic fleece zones on the sides provide additional temperature regulation. And if the Aenergy becomes too hot on ascents, it can be packed up very small and stowed."

$90 shipped.

Mammut Aenergy Light ML- Size Medium:  Lightly used for about a month or two, it is in excellent condition..  From Mammut's website: "The Aenergy Light ML Hooded Jacket Men is a breathable fleece mid-layer. The Pontetorto® DryFast® material on the back and under the arms ensures that these parts of the body do not overheat and provides sufficient moisture release. Warm Pontetorto® TecnoStretch® is used on the front to provide protection from the wind (hybrid construction). The athletic fit means that the jacket fits the body snugly, while the tight-fitting hood can be worn easily under a helmet."

$90 shipped.

Black Diamond Induction Softshell - Size Medium: Worn quite a bit this passed winter but still in excellent shape. This is a discontinued style that utilized Gore Windstopper fabric. This is a windproof softshell fabric that offers an excellent mix of breathability and weather protection. Recently washed and treated with Nikwax Softshell Proof. Retailed at $350. $90 plus shipping.