Misc. Gear: Stove, Filter, Dwarf Boots, Biking Shell

Hello,

Here's some gear that I don't need. All prices are negotiable and exclude shipping.

I use PayPal, and am more than happy to do a Goods and Services transaction if you'll cover the 3% fee.

Yard sale cops are welcome to comment, but must provide their badge numbers.

SOLD-Alpine Draws with DMM biners (Bluewater spectra slings 2015, BD Nylon Sling 2014)--$12 each

SOLD  Mammut Biners like-new (Older Wall Lights, I think)--26 grams each $5 each or $60 for all 15

ALL 23 SOLD--Neutrinos (gently-used to new), New Nanos, well-loved Hoodwires, near-new Photon: $4 each

SOLD-#5 Mastercam on Nano--sling labeled 2008, but the lobes look to have been placed once or twice, and the webbing shows no sign of abrasion or UV.  $40

Women's 5 LTD Snowboard Boots $10. Perhaps these will fit a child in your life who may or may not end up liking snowboarding. Perhaps You are that child.

MSR Filter--works, but the element is mostly-used, and it could use the a valve-job, so I want 5 whole dollars for it.

Coleman Element (white gas OR gasoline!) with free fuel can $10. Low performance and heavy, but a nice thing to have in the 3rd World.

Replacement lenses for Native Sunglasses $5. I lost the glasses that these came with and don't remember the model, bit maybe you're an expert on such things. 

Novarro Biking Shell (Womens' Large) $15

Stanley tape measure autographed by Gremender Dhaliwahl $135 firm

Detail

Tags