FS: Tarptent Contrail

I recently bought this tent in order to more or less check it out.  Set it up in the park and decided it is not for me.  It seems to be in excellent condition and should make somebody very happy, just not me.  I would rather stick with my Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 for the extra half pound of weight.  The following is from the previous owner:

<span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>For sale is a used Tarptent Contrail purchased in early 2014.  This model has now been discontinued and replaced with the ProTrail which retails for $225.</span>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>I liked this tent quite a bit but eventually I settled on a lighter, floorless pyramid tarp.  This tent has been sitting in my closet, unused, since the middle of 2014.</span></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>Seam sealing was performed by Tarptent.  The tent is in good condition–no rips/tears/etc.</span></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>I originally purchased this tent with the optional aluminium pole, but I always just used a trekking pole.  The pole is included.</span></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>Stakes are not included.</span></div>
<div><b><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>Tent weight (including silnylon stuff sack):</span></b></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>    27.2 ounces</span></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>    772 grams</span></div>
<div><b><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>Pole weight:</span></b></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>    1.9 ounces</span></div>
<div><span style=”font-family: ‘Courier New’;”>    54 grams</span></div>
<div>Price is $140 shipping in ConUSA included PayPal FF (or add 3%) if you want the pole.  $5 less without pole (not that I really care about the pole, just that it will require a larger box to ship raising the shipping cost to me.</div>
<div></div>