FOR SALE: Warbonnet, Golite, Soto and more

I've got some nice items that I need to unload. All prices include shipping CONUS. I am the original owner of all items (some are brand new, some are lightly used). Thanks for looking!

Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 single layer in green ($100)
I have used this hammock for about 15 nights. Its in great condition and comes with the webbing and buckle suspension and original warbonnet double ended stuff sack.
Elemental Horizons Custom Kalais. Medium torso;small hipbelt ($130)
This pack is beautiful. The sewing and little touches (notice the two tone dyneema x on the shoulder straps) are really nice. This pack only has about 60 MILES on it. It hasn't been on the trail in years and its a crying shame. It needs a new home to someone who will use it and appreciate the fine details. Custom mods include all dyneema X body, lumbar pad, and side hipbelt pocket. Weight is 2lbs. Capacity is right around 50 liters. The hipbelt has the 4 way adjusters. There is a nalgene in the side pocket for reference. This pack will last you for a long, long time.

Golite Jam 50 . Medium torse; medium belt ($90)
I have owned this pack for about 5 years but only put about 150 miles on it. Its from when golite was still around making awesome packs.

Eno CamoNest XL ($70)
This hammock is BRAND NEW with tags. I set it up once.

Northface Thermoball Vest. Size medium; Navy ($100)
This vest is BRAND NEW. Insulated with prima-loft. Only weighs 9oz! I will include a North Face trucket hat for FREE!