AT/Skimo boots & skis

I took a once in a lifetime opportunity to try out a bunch of different gear and figure out what I wanted and now I need to shed the excess and recoup some of the financial overhead...

Message me for more photos if you're interested. Payment by PayPal preferred. Thanks!

La Sportiva Spectre boots (27.0)

First generation Sportiva Spectre boot. I ended up going with a different boot after skiing these for a while and wanting something lighter and with an external ski/walk switch. These have only been skied half a dozen times and have close to zero wear.

$250 shipped

Dynafit TLT 6 Mountain boots (27.5)

These lost out to the same boot that beat out the Spectres. They've been skied lightly for the past couple seasons. I've converted the power strap into a removable one like the first generation TLT 6 and the liners have cord toggles so they are now "quick lace". Liners are in good shape with no serious wear.

$250 shipped

Voile WSP ski

Skied lightly for one season, probably around 20,000 vertical. Bases and top sheets are in good shape as are edges. Previously drilled for Plum 150 bindings and a 289 mm BSL (Dynafit PDG 26.5/27.0). $250 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags