More closet cleaning

just a bit more gear I am getting rid of. Trying to free up eoom for a bigger purchase. PayPal friends and family preferred, or add 3%. Willing to split shipping.

1.panasonic Lumix zs50-camera is gently used, and in excellent condition. Black and silver. I am including a case, USB charger, 3 batteries, and a sandisk extreme 128 gb memory card. I also put a screen protector on the viewing screen.Specs can be found here in the picture lineup. I am asking $200 for everything.

2. MSR windburner-this is the 1 liter version. Includes pot, cup, stand, stove, and lid. Crazy fast system. Asking $80

3.toaks 750ml pot with cozy-used, but still functions perfectly. Comes with anti gravity gear cozy. Asking $22

4.warbonnet blackbird hammock-pretry sure this is a single 1.6 layer. Not positive, as it was a gift. Only set it up once, never used on a trip. Brown color. Straps and buckles included. Asking $100

5.six moon designs lunar duo outfitter-3 or so years old. 2 person tent.Shows some use, and age.includes spreader bars. No stakes.Two repairs done by me with tenacious tape. One on fly, on on the mesh. Few spots where seam sealing was botched. Still has life left. Asking $80.

6.Osprey Exos 48 in large. Green and black-great shape, just a little dirt. No rips, holes, or tears. I use the 58 now. Very comfortable pack. Asking $135

Pictures can be found here, as I can’t load them to the site.

For sale gear https://imgur.com/gallery/bTlIA