Fall cleaning: Radios, Suunto, Beacons, Cams, Ski Boots, Makalus, and more for cheap and free!

Prices don't include shipping. Happy to accept offers on anything, but I think I priced things fairly.

• Midland Xtra Talk Radios - $20 for the pair, obo. Barely used 'cause I've "upgraded" to a Baofeng.
  • Black Diamond Quadrant AT boots - Sz. 27.0 - $50 - see my other post for details -
  • Metolius Powercam Blue #1, Yellow #2, Black #5 - $25 each - no date on slings, so not sure how old they are, but in generally good condition. The black one looks like it's barely been placed. The yellow has some bends in the trigger wires but nothing drastic.
  • DMM purple 4cu - $25
  • Wild country flexible friend #1 yellow/gold - $25 - see above picture (yellow alien is gone)
  • Suunto X9i watch - $70 - A decent and cheap barometer watch. Getting rid of it because I upgraded to a Ambit3.

• Mammut Crag Light belay device - $8 - New, never used

• Mammut Barryvox Opto3000 beacon - $150 - My current beacon. I love it, but am looking to upgrade to a Pieps model so I can use the dog transceiver. It's in excellent condition and was tested last season for frequency drift and passed all the tests. Always stored without batteries.
  • Tracker DTS - $100 - like new. Bought this as a backup and it just sat in its box in the car, stored without batteries.
  • La Sportiva Makalus - sz. 42 - $10 or free + shipping if you get something else - got these on here and paid $25 for them shipped, but they don't fit. Very, very worn, but still have some life in them.

And a few free things I'm happy to throw in a package for anyone ordering something else, but probably not worth shipping on their own.

• MSR Rapidfire stove - has a break in the main fuel line, but believe this can be repaired with parts from MSR. When it was alive, it was a great stove not unlike the Whisperlite.
  • Homemade Rutschblock - Don't remember where I got the idea for this from, but it works ok... the real ones do work better.
  • Salomon Women's X-Wave 8 - Sz 27 - These have pretty minimal use, but I've been scavenging parts off of them to fix other boots. At this point, I think they're missing toe buckles and the powerstraps.
  • Salomon ski helmet - no idea what model, but it's barely used.
  • 3 beanies - all are too small to cover the ears on my average-large head
  • Evolv beginner shoes - size 10 - blown toe and need a resole. They might still smell terrible. They're also just not good shoes...
  • 1 free left mitten - a barely-used and very warm EMS model that lost its partner a long time ago.