FS: Grivel Carbon Machines, La Sportiva, Pins, Evolv Cruzers - Updated

Preparing for November Sends... Lightening the load to fund more days out this fall. Shipping has gotten hella-expensive and all prices will have the appropriate economical or USPS Flat Rate shipping cost included, of course shipping will be adjusted if you buy more than one item when feasible. All pictures are of the actual items, except for the brand new La Sportiva Mavericks. Zoom in on pics for details. 

Grivel Tech Machine Carbon - One season old. One tool has a tiny rattling sound in the shaft which I contacted Grivel Warranty about and they said it's normal and from the small bits of material that sometimes fall into the shaft from the rivets. Picks in decent shape, see pics. Awesome tools, (selling because I snagged a pair of Grivel Alloy Master Tools this summer!). $375/shipped (I have a brand new set of picks for an extra $75) 

La Sportiva Maverink - Size 35.5 - Brand new with box and markers, bought for daughter, too big. $95/Shipped

Evolve Cruzer Slip-On - Size 9.5 - Only worn a few times, a touch small for me. $35/Shipped 

Pins - shallow angle and blade show some surface rust, but in good shape, two Pika Toucans are in great shape. $25/Shipped

Black Diamond 12 MM Dynex Daisy Chain - Hardly used, basically spent the last couple season in my bin. $15/Shipped 

Petzl TIBLOC - in great condition, barely used. $15/shipped

Black Diamond Half Dome Helmet - SOLD.
Black Diamond Spinner Leash - SOLD.
Scarpa Rebel Ultra GTX - SOLD.
Petzl Mini-Traxion - SOLD.
OR Project Glove - SOLD.
Carabiners - SOLD.
Kong GiGi - SOLD.

Reasonable offers considered! PayPal Preferred.