Osprey Ariel 65L women’s (women’s small, blue)

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am selling my Osprey Ariel 65L Backpack which is in great condition. This pack only has a couple hundred miles on it from the Appalachian Trail (AT) and I won’t be Backpacking this season and want to give it to someone that will be. It is in good shape and only has a couple nicks in the mesh on the external pocket (see photo). This is an awesome pack for an experienced or beginner hiker/backpacker. It is GREAT option that is comfortable and luxuriously comfortable with amazing shoulder and hip padding. You’ll thank yourself for the extra weight of the pack for never having to stop to take it off simply to rest your back or shoulders like other UL packs.</p>
The Osprey Ariel 65 Women’s backpack strikes an excellent balance between weight (4 lbs) and performance. The pack provides female backpackers with 3600+ cubic inches of storage capacity while comfortably carrying up to 60 pounds!

The size of the pack is women’s small which accommodates someone with a torso between 16″-18” in length.

See full specs here; pack is Deep Sea Blue color. https://www.backcountryedge.com/osprey-ariel-65-womens-2013.html

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags