[WTS] SMD Lunar Solo LE w/ Factory Seam Sealing

TL;DR--

Item: Six Moons Designs Lunar Solo LE (factory seam sealed and in like new condition)

Weight: 28 oz

Asking Price: $160 (including shipping to US)

My LE was purchased in the summer earlier this year, has been used 6 nights in total, and is in perfect condition. I got mine factory sealed by SMD because I can't stand doing that myself. The LE model's floor is heavier duty so you don't have to worry about bringing a groundsheet. Also, because of the material, it is far less slippery than some UL materials--aka no sliding around during the night. This is an incredibly roomy one person tent, extremely light at 28 oz, and can compress down extremely small--about the size of a football. Since it is in such good condition and comes factory seam sealed, I am asking $160 including domestic shipping within USA. Were it not for a transition to hammock camping, I would not be parting with it. Gotta sell gear to buy gear, though! Let me know if you're interested.

Link to the pictures I have taken of it in the backyard and atop Mt. Mitchell, and one in its original stuff sack on the scale:

https://imgur.com/a/03Cf1