[WTS]Montbell UL Thermawrap Jacket, Patagonia's Best Hiking Shirt, Patagonia button downs, Exped coupler

Pics of everything

I have many positive transactions on BPL Gear Swap over the last few years. Willing to offer discounts if you purchase multiple items. Items ship within 1 business day of payment, usually USPS Priority 2day.

Montbell UL Thermawrap Jacket (no hood) ($70 shipped) Size: Large Color: Dark green Condition: 9/10. Purchased Oct. 2016 from Montbell. Worn maybe 10 times around town.

Patagonia Sun Stretch Shirt ($30 shipped) 52% nylon/48% polyester -- perfect blend for a bug/smell resistant hiking shirt. Size: Medium Condition: Shirt has been worn on two 5 day trips. Has no odors or stains, however when held up to the light I can see that the areas my pack was in contact with (yoke/shoulders and lumbar area to hem) is slightly discolored. I tried to show in picture. Kind of grayish/yellow. Other flaw is a small hole near the left cuff. The shirt in general has a ton of life and is excellent for hiking.

Patagonia AC Shirt $20 Size: Medium Condition: Worn maybe 3 times. Excellent condition.

Patagonia LW Chambray Shirt $20 Size: Medium Condition: Worn maybe 20 times around town. Very good overall condition with no visible blemishes, odors, or stains beyond very slight discoloration on inside of collar.

Exped Universal Mat Coupler $15 shipped Never been used.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags