FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope GWS (6'6'' – left zipper)

<div>Because changing career and don’t have the time to use it in the (nearby) future <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>I am selling a few items on the way.</span></div>
<div>One of the best known sleeping bags in the field from the well known brand Western Mountaineering.</div>
<div></div>
<div>From the manufacturer;</div>
<div>
<div class=”gmail-prod_features”>

• 5 1/4″ Spacing/Continuous Baffles
  • 62″/39″ Shoulder/Foot Girth
  • Full Down Collar
  • 7″ Loft, 5° F
  • 26 oz. Down Fill
  • 2 lbs. 13 oz. Total Weight

</div>
</div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>I used it on two trips, and slept in it max two weeks total… I used a liner as well. I can say it is in perfect state.</span></div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>Label is still attached.</span></div>
<div></div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>However it was not necessary at all I have it It is professional cleaned and dried.</span></div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>You really don’t have to do anything before use, it is ready for new adventures.</span></div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>I stored it in the original WM bag in my gear closet, dry and dark. Comes from a smoke and pet free home.</span></div>
<div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>Includes the original compress bag and storage bag.</span></div>
</div>
<div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”> </span></div>
<div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>I am in The Netherlands so shipping will take around 8 days. Shipping is $25,00 insured and I provide you with a track&trace number asap.</span></div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>$399,00 PayPal</span> Friends/Family or 3% additional.</div>
</div>
<div></div>
<div>
<div><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”>Feel free to ask any questions.</span></div>
</div>
</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags