Warbonnet MamaJamba with 2QZQ center pole mod, Grizz Beak & WB style doors

The MamaJamba has to go per MCRoE (Marriage Continuation Rules of Engagement)... wife says if something new comes in the house, something else has to go. I asked her to leave but... well, you can imagine how that went. 30D Silnylon Warbonnet MamaJamba in olive.. fantastic condition. There might be a few tiny stains on the it from berry-eating birds, but it is in otherwise perfect condition. Never seen snow and fully cleaned and dried any time it got wet. Includes.. 2QZQ under tarp pole mod.. two sewn on pockets to accept the pole; sewn & seam sealed ridgeline ribbon to center the pole. This mod was DIY'd by the prior ownerOne set of DIY Warbonnet style silpoly doors.. two doors close off one end, and I often use one door per end just as wind blocks. Doors are charcoal grey with wasabi green corner reinforcementsOne DIY silpoly Grizz Beak.. I wasn't sure whether I would prefer the Grizz Beak or separate doors, so DIY'd one of each. Turns out I prefer the versatility of the doors over the beak. Beak is a slightly different color with matching wasabi corner reinforcements.Noseeum double ended stuff sack.. which is what I use just to help with drying if things get dampI think I still have the original WB stuff sack (I believe I converted it to a bishop bag) I have removed the metal split rings to shave weight and make attaching the DIY doors easier and I use diamond knots at the ridge line tie outs (which I will leave). I will include all the split rings so you can add them back if you wish. Does not include the center pole, or guy lines.. You'll have to add your own. The Grizz Beak is the beak only. The doors attach with small toggles attached to the door corners that slip into shock cord loops on the tarp.. lite and easy. No guy lines or corner ties on doors or beak. I made these DIY projects and admittedly I am no professional. Expect some variation and crooked stitches.. but everything is perfectly functional. New MamaJamba is going to run $80 + shipping. The pole mod DIY by 2QZQ would be $18. Doors and Beak are DIY but if you bought them new they are $75 & $90 for a set of each, respectively (halve that because I have one of each). Shipped to your door (ConUS) for $100. IMG_1440.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags